A marketing financial statement is a document which provides an estimate of the amount of money that will be required to bring a marketing project on track, and execute it in a positive and successful manner. It is a document which is presented by the marketing company both before and after the actual execution of the publicity blitzkrieg.
This ensures that the client company is kept aware of the funds required for their project, and that there is complete transparency and clarity maintained by both parties. The marketing financial statement therefore is a very important document.
Sample Marketing Financial Statement
Marketing financial statement prepared by: Jason Corrick for Market Magic Pvt. Ltd.
Marketing financial statement presented to: Gino’s Kitchen, New York
Date of marketing financial statement: 12th June 2012
Marketing financial statement for the period: 2010-2011
Earnings before financial taxes: 400,000 USD
Factors that have contributed to expenses:
- Costs of goods and other operational items:
- Marketing and general administrative charges:
- Dry hole costs and improvement of previous marketing policy charges:
- Taxes and other costs on sale of interest:
- Celebrity inclusion and organization of interactive competitions for customers in the marketing period:
- Effects of accounting charges:
- Salary of employees and additional incentives provided to them:
The marketing income statement shall be presented on the date mentioned above. You are requested to recheck the tabulations. In case of any doubts please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at our helpline number at 37434754.
The payment must be made through Demand Draft addressed to Market Magic, 12 Session Court Avenue, New York NY526. The payment must be completed by the 15th of July 2012.
We hope that you have had no complaints regarding our work. We thank you for bearing with us and encouraging us all the way.