A management experience statement can be of many different kinds. It may take the form of a simple resume with the highlights of a career mentioned, or it can take the form of a separate and discreet management statement outlining the vision, experience and job performance of an applicant. A management experience statement, as the name makes obvious, must focus on the experience gathered by the individual in due course of his career. This statement must be honest and clear, and explain the nitty-gritty of the job well. It will create the first impression in case the individual wishes to change jobs, and therefore, it should be written with foresight.
Sample Management Experience Statement
Name: Jason Hill
- High School Diploma from Green Valley High School, 1986
- First Class Major in Economics from New York University, 1989
- First Class in Economics, M.Sc., New York University, 1991
- Master’s in Business Administration, New York University, 1994
- 1994 to 1997: Assistant Financial Analyst with Goldman Sachs
- 1997 to 1999: Chief Financial Analyst with Goldman Sachs
- 1999 to 2009: Management Consultant at IBM
- 2009 to present: Management Consultant Head at IBM
Management Statement of Experience:
“I have been employed in the field of management and administration for over 20 years now, and have developed the instinct and skills needed to make an impact in this work sphere. I have worked with the most challenging and experienced team of professionals in all the companies that have employed me, and this has been invaluable in preparing me to face the obstructions and challenges that are part and parcel of such a job profile.
I specialize in financial studies and analyses and am currently serving in the capacity of management consultant in a top software firm. I hope that this management experience statement adequately captures the diversity that my work has involved me in.”